Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby buys 3.30.12

I forgot to post this yesterday.
So I'll do my best to remember what I got :) I posted a video on YouTube but it doesn't contain everything because some bags were in the car when I filmed!

Target:
A cute blue monkey bin for holding cloth diapers.
A new spray bottle for wipe solution
2 travel bottles for wipe solution & bug spray for the diaper bag
Some shorts & tshirts pjs for Cash
Baby food
Oxyclean baby which is safe for cloth diapers
Dr bronners almond scented Castile soap to use as wash and wipe solution
Me some shoes

Babies r us:
A stroller bag
Cash a sun hat
A wipe case
Bath toys
Tommee tippee pacifiers
Tommee tippee spoons

I believe that's all. Of course with my mom brain I probably forgot something(s).

But that's about it!
Love hugs & baby buys
Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home