Friday, March 30, 2012

3.30.12 night #1 in cloth diapers

Night number one in cloth diapers went surprisingly well!

With disposables I had to use night time diapers or get up and change him his jammies and his sheets.

Cash normally does not wake up.
He woke up at about 5, but I'm not going to say it was because of cloth diapers.

There could be many reasons. The inserts (I used 2) were not soaked, just a little wet. He didn't finish his bottle before I put him to bed and he's teething.

He was crying his hungry cry. So once I changed him gave him Tylenol and fed him he was out within 15 minutes.

We'll try a few more nights before I say he won't sleep in them. Because he did very well last night.

It's almost time to start our day :)
I'll blog again later

Love, hugs, and 5am snacks
Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home