Friday, March 23, 2012

3.23.12 wowza!

I apologize for not blogging ALL WEEK! Yikes, where did the time go?!

We've had a very busy week! Which means lots to blog about!

I'm thinking about doing some review and YouTube video type blogs. Like, what's in your bag, diaper bag, day in the life, etc!

I love doing YouTube videos but since josh lost his job, I have like no time to do them. It embarrasses me to film infront of him lol :p

But, we've done lots of running and errands this week. We had to pick up wic vouchers yesterday and Cash is getting soooo big!

He was 23 lbs 5 oz & 29.5" long
He was almost off the charts with height for his age,he is SO tall!

I've started using cloth wipes too! I I was cleaning out my wallet, and found pretty much every receipt from the past 6 months or so, and in that time we've spent nearly $500 on diapers and wipes! I'd hate to see how much it'd be if we hadn't received so many diapers at our baby showers.

About 1/4 of that cost was wipes (and that's not even ALL the receipts, just a few I had stashed.) so I decided since I'm not much for cloth diapering (cloth diapered babies get alot more diaper rash, pretty much constant, and I don't care how good for the environment they are, I'm not hurting my baby for anything!) so I decided to do cloth wipes. I'll do another blog all about them! So far so good! :D

Josh and Cash have decided to stop going to the chiropractor, josh doesn't feel like its doing anything for him and I really don't want Cash to have his back popped 3x a week for 4 weeks. That's scary especially on a baby!!

Let's see what else...
I think that's all.

Love hugs and forgetful mommy brain
Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home