Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm fixing to be an aunt...again! 3.12.12

The day after Cash was born, my step sister announced that she was pregnant. Now, at the time I was kinda upset with raging hormones and told my fiancé she stole mine and Cash's sunshine by announcing the day after he was born.

It really was just the hormones making me think that.

She and my brother in law had a hard time getting pregnant but now here we are 8 months later. She texted me about two hours ago saying she was in the hospital. I'm so excited and nervous for her. I remember the night before Cash was born like it was yesterday. I remember how nervous I was. I'm gonna cry just thinking about it.

But on a happier note, our family is about to get bigger and more love is going to spew from our hearts as Zella Mae enters the world.

I didn't cry when Cash was born. I cry thinking about it now. But at the time I guess so much was going on I just couldn't. And I will probably cry when I go to meet Zella tomorrow.

When my nephew was born 5 years ago, I was in ninth grade and really didn't think much of it. I love him to death don't get me wrong, but babies being born means much more after you've had your own and you've been there.

I dread the birthing part for her because I know it's a scary thing, but I know she'll do fine and it'll all be over soon.

So god please bless Zella with safe travels as you send her down from heaven and onto this earth. And bless her parents with comforting hands.

I can't wait to meet miss Zella <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home