Monday, October 15, 2012

it's been a while!

I've wanted to get back blogging for so long and I'm finally just gonna do it! I've been vlogging on my YouTube channel but no much blogging going on.

so here it goes, jumping back in!

today we went to try to get a different (more safe) car considering ours was number two on the ten top accident prone cars! YIKES!

didn't work out. so we'll just stick with what we have for a while til something better comes along! ;)

I don't know why but lately I have been so tired. I called in my thyroid medicine earlier so hopefully that will help.

I've also been losing weight ;) which is awesome. it's so hard for someone with hypothyroidism to lose weight and it's definitely a huge accomplishment for me. I can tell not only in my body but in my face, my hands/wrists, etc! it's incredible. people had been telling me I looked slimmer and I have seen the numbers dropping on my scale but I didn't really see it until recently. since January I've lost 20lbs. I know that's a long time but I don't care I love it :)

gonna go paint the nails but will blog later!

love, hugs, and mismatching blogs
carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home